The program is divided into the following phases :
Candidates will be shortlisted for interview by company. Successful candidates will be selected for either permanent or contract employment by the company.
Candidates will undergo specialized classroom training and also on-the-job training for a period of 8 months.
Upon completion of the training period, candidates will be awarded competency certificate in the specialised field. Candidates will continue to be employed by the company.
Specialized Technical Skills
Electrical & Electronics
- Consumer Electronics Design and Manufacturing
- Digital IC Design
- Digital System Design
- Embedded System Firmware Development
- Electronic Test Development
- High-Speed Computing Board Design
- IC Circuit and Physical Design
- IC Packaging
- IC Product Development Engineering
- LED Devices and Process Technologies
- Manufacturing Process Technology - Electronic System
- Product and Process Engineering
- RF Circuit Design
- Semiconductor Assembly and Test
- Wafer Fabrication Process and Metrology
- Bio Analytical Industry Development Program
- Life Science Basic Laboratory Program
- Manufacturing of Medical Devices and Similarly Highly Precise Regulated Products
Oil & Gas
ICT & Telecommunications
On-going & Upcoming Programs
- Who are the target audience?
- Final year undergraduate students and fresh graduates who wish to embark their careers in technology-based companies.
- What is the difference of this program compared to normal employment?
- Government of Malaysia is funding training for new graduates, in order to create talent pool in strategic industries. Only technology-based companies are invited to participate in this program. Besides employment, candidates will undergo specialized training related to the job.
- What are the programs available?
- Check the list of available programs in the Program Details page.
- I may be interested in your programs, how can I be kept up-to-date?
- Please drop your contact in the Keep Me Posted page.
- How do I sign up for a program?
- Please fill in the sign up form.
- What happens after I've signed up?
- Your resume will be forwarded to the participating companies for further action.
- What is DreamCatcher doing?
- We are technical training company in the areas of
- (1) electrical & electronics,
- (2) life sciences,
- (3) oil & gas, and
- (4) ict & telecommunications.
- We provide training and employment programs for fresh graduates, some details can be found in the Success Stories and About DreamCatcher page.